Whiz up this simple inexperienced Path Combine Smoothie Bowl with just some elements—leafy greens, oranges, carrots, chia seeds, dried fruit—then prime that smoothie bowl together with your favourite dried fruits and nuts to create this nutrition-packed snack or gentle meal. Better of all, these naturally candy fruits and crunchy nuts are simple to maintain available when recent fruit is proscribed. Make a batch of those Path Combine Smoothie Bowls to meal prep wholesome breakfasts on the go. They thicken up much more in a single day, too. I like to pack them in Weck or Mason jars with lids for straightforward transportable meals, whether or not you’re working just about or heading to the workplace. Wealthy in protein, wholesome fat, and important nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals, this simple, 8-minute, vegan, gluten-free recipe simply can’t be beat!
These simple 8-minute vegan, gluten-free Path Combine Smoothie Bowls benefit from the facility of a inexperienced smoothie, plus dried fruits, nuts, and seeds to offer a kick of scrumptious taste and important vitamins to your day.
- 1 cup leafy greens (i.e., kale, spinach, arugula, chard)
- 1 small orange, peeled
- 1 small carrot, minimize in quarters
- 1 massive date
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- To make the inexperienced smoothie, place leafy greens, orange, carrot, chia seeds, date, and plant-based milk within the container of a small blender.
- Puree till clean and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour into a big bowl, Mason jar, or Weck jar (about 2-3 cup measurement).
- Prepare toppings over the smoothie. Select desired dried fruit and seeds to rearrange excessive of the smoothie bowl, then organize shredded coconut and darkish chocolate chips.
- Get pleasure from instantly, or chill as much as 3 days in an hermetic container.
- Makes 1 serving.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Class: Smoothie
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 400
- Sugar: 36 g
- Sodium: 186 mg
- Fats: 19 g
- Saturated Fats: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 9 g
Key phrases: smoothie bowl, vegan smoothie bowl
Use a Nutribullet to make this recipe! Get your individual small, personalised blender right here.
Try my different smoothie bowl recipes right here:
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.